Forty-five Ways To Enjoy
How to enjoy a White House Roll?
Let us count the ways.
Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack, or even dessert, a White House Roll is the perfect match for most any filling or topping. It’s been said that a White House Roll® is good enough to serve in the White House.
45 Ways to Enjoy the White House Roll
- Ukrop’s or Mrs. Marshall’s Chicken Salad
- Grilled Cheese
- Bread Pudding
- Toasted with Tuna Salad and Mozzarella
- Bologna and Cheese
- Warmed in the oven (plain or with a dab of butter)
- Bacon/Sausage and egg breakfast sandwich
- Ukrop’s or Mrs. Marshall’s Tuna Salad
- Country ham
- Sopping up gravy or soup
- Heated with melted butter
- Bacon/Sausage and Jelly (like a breakfast biscuit)
- With creamed chip beef. Delicious!
- Ukrop’s or Mrs. Marshall’s Barbeque sliders with slaw
- Favorite deli meats and cheeses, brushing olive oil on top
- Grilling delicious “mini-Paninis”
- French toast
- Burger sliders
- Almond butter and jelly
- Peanut butter and jelly (try toasted)
- Mediterranean Dip
- Crab cake sliders
- Toasted with bacon, lettuce and tomato (BLT)
- Sliced tomato
- Ukrop’s London Broil
- Ham and melted cheese
- Ukrop’s Grilled Chicken Breast (and honey BBQ sauce)
- Ukrop’s Egg Salad
- Split, open-faced with roast beef and onion gravy
- With Nutella! Yes, White House Rolls for dessert!
- Toasted with hummus
- Spread with preserves, jelly or jam
- Ukrop’s or Mrs.Marshall’s Pimento Cheese
- Garlic toast
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Add a little maple syrup!
- Cinnamon – slice, butter, top with cinnamon sugar, then broil
- Filling them with ham, roast beef, cheese, chicken salad, or tuna salad and piling high for holiday gatherings or parties
- Turkey with red pepper jelly
- Split half a hot dog (add mustard, onions, relish)
- Ukrop’s Meatloaf
- Freshly baked croutons
- Open-face mini pizza
- Elvis-style: peanut butter and banana
- Sliced Italian sausage, pepper and onions